Monday, May 11, 2015

Day After Mother's Day Call

Hello,

Hey I’m on for a sec before we go over to a member’s house to talk to you! I can’t even believe we couldn’t get a clear connection yesterday! So frustrating! I’m sorry Mom. Marc too? You couldn’t talk to him either. Not a great Mother's Day! So this will be an awesome day after Mother’s Day.

A little about my new companion. Elder Grandstaff is a super awesome guy. He is from Walla Walla, Washington. He is a legit farmer guy. He is super hard working and humble and doesn't speak a lick of Spanish. ;) Actually. he speaks okay for someone who just got out of the CCM, but he has a lot to learn. He is 20 years old and looks like a straight up man's man. He was the only gringo from his group of about 7 elders so I thought for sure I was gonna train a latino, but no. We get along great.

Just to clarify. I will call at 11. When will Marc call? Since we are talking in a few minutes. I’ll just send you a few pictures. This is my favorite waterfall I've been to so far, called Catarata Bayoz.

I love you,

Elder Walker