Monday, February 16, 2015

New Companion, Great Week

I can’t believe you are at Disneyland right now! I wish I was at Disneyland :(

My new companion, Elder Lopez, is from Santiago Chile and he actually lives in Marcus’s mission. He is 20 years old and has 20 months in the mission. He is a super cool guy and knows a bunch about the gospel. Because of that I want to learn all I can from him. His personality is a little bit like Trevor Montgomery’s, I imagine. He is super smart, works really hard, and is super organized and in terms of clothes he is very particular and always dresses great. He irons his shirts every day. He is cool. 

We have been working hard. We found an 18 year old named Jean Pierre who is super cool. We meet him last week and he is super interested and asks the perfect questions. Like how do I find Jesus in my life? But he didn’t go to church. Actually most of the ward didn't even go this week because it was raining. Apparently that makes a lot of people not come to church here. 

Have fun. Love you all,

Elder Walker

PS It sounds like Camron needs to go to Salt Lake and kick someone in the butt. I wish I was there to do it.


A little soccer with my zone and some kids

Hello, my fine feathered friend

Cool cat with weird eyes.
New companion, Elder Lopez

Pizza with Elder Lopez