Monday, November 30, 2015

Questions

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. It has always been one of my favorite holidays behind Christmas and the 4th of July. I guess Christmas is the only holiday left in my mission. I am fine on planning our Skype call, but if we dont do it on Christmas day I'd rather do it on the 26th not on Christmas Eve when you are all at... Wait where is everyone going to be on Christmas Eve in Gmas house? Our house? Where Mare is living? Hhhhmmmm weird, but skyping would better on the 26th. The picture of me here was on Thanksgiving day when I was in Huancavelica in the morning for a baptismal interview.

I'm sending and have already given an Elder a package to give to you guys. I sent it with Elder Bradford. He is from Provo. You can probably facebook stalk him or something and get connected to his family. His first name is Gabriel. I put on the package Camron's name and phone number. If that info has changed and isn't correct you need to try to contact Elder Bradford. I told him joking that he will be paid upon pick up. But really please thank him for me because I sent a pretty big package with him and it was super nice of him to do it. If everything goes as planned then you could have the package on Saturday when Camron comes down for his eye surgery. 

So I don't know if you know, but I just finished my 12th transfer in the mission. Transfers are tomorrow and it is like 60 to 40 that I'm leaving and going somewhere else. I love Huancayo. I love the people and unique culture. Even in Peru the culture changes a LOT and the mountains of Peru have become my home. 

This week I learned about the 12 tribes of Israel. It is super interesting and confusing. Like why does John in Revelations 7 mention Manasseh and not the tribe of Dan? The 12 tribes are the children of Jacob, or Israel, but are Ephraim and Manasseh tribes as well? It was interesting reading about the blessings of the tribes though. 

Other than that we visited Beatriz she said she was gonna go to church but didn't. We had our ward conference and about 170 people came which was cool How many people go to our ward? 

Transfers are tomorrow! Exciting. 

Love you, 

Elder Walker
Thanksgiving day when I was in Huancavelica in the morning for a baptismal interview.