Monday, June 6, 2016

Time. Where has it gone?

Thanks for the great letter, Mom. Interestingly, I have thought about traveling when I get home. I wanted to go to the St. George temple with you alone on my first weekend. Also, I want to drop a small package for a friend here in the mish. Maybe, we could go to the Salt Lake Temple and visit Sear Jasub, haha Elder Lopez. It is a little bit disappointing not to see everyone at the airport, but everything you said makes sense and sounds like a good plan. 

I have two questions. ONE, What day is my homecoming talk? Do I have a subject? Will I speak with Marc? TWO, Has Jason Lyon left on his mission yet? 

My last two weeks in the mission will go like this. Tomorrow I go to Huancayo for consejo de lideres. I will get back late of Wednesday. On Saturday we will have a zone conference. Then, my last Sunday here in Tarapaca, Pday, and next Thursday we have a multi-zone. Next Saturday I go back to Huancayo because I FINISHED MY MISSION. Doesn't seem real yet. It's funny because I don't mention openly how much time I have left to the members here, and because I've been here so long no one asks. So next Monday is the last time I will write you because the following Monday in Huancayo normally the missionaries don't write because we are busy doing end of mission interviews and stuff. 

Love you! Have fun at girls camp!

Elder Walker