Monday, September 7, 2015

Mission Life

Fam,

So I'm in Huancayo now which you know. I guess I haven’t really told you much about it. It is another place here in the mountains of Peru. 11,000 ish feet. Huancayo is a big city though, and it is weird to be in the big city after being in remote places for so long. I like it though. The people here are super humble and nice, forgetting about the slammed doors in my face.  We had a baptism on Saturday, and we did divisions last week with elders 5 hours away  in a town like Huancavelica by train to do divisions this week. So that was fun. 


We are working hard here and having fun at the same time. Transfers are tomorrow and we’ll see if my comp leaves or not. Also we will a zone training here in Huacayo tomorrow. Just the same old. I can say I've honestly forgotten what life is like outside of the mission. It’s weird. Anyways have a great week!


The baptism went great. Maycol got baptized and everything turned out good. HEY SEND ME A PIC OF THE HOOVER DAM. PLEASE! We are going to have are zone meeting tomorrow about pride and I want to make that comparison. umm. We changed rooms. Our room now is super nice I will send you pics next week. I don't know what to write. I’ll just send a bunch of photos. Love you.


Elder Walker