Monday, October 12, 2015

Kraps this Week

So,

I know you probably think I'm writting some big, huge, profound letter but really I've just been sitting here for about 20 minutes thinking about what I want to write. I am completely shocked from your letter................. I'm trying to process it right now, but can't... Anyways, here is a picture of me with some kraps I found in Peru... Just to make us laugh. haha.

I will start with my week and a few things I need or want. Question: I want to know where Marcus is exactly I have a friend here, a member, who will go to Chile, Santiago, soon. How is he doing too with the training? How is his comp?

My week was good. I went to be with Elder Viñola again and we were in his area for the divisions. He is from Bolivia and a super cool guy. One of the coolest part about being a zone leader is getting to know so many good missionaries and being able to serve them. Also, their pensionista is sweet and fed me fried chicken, mac n cheese, then pancakes in the morning. So all good there.

We ended up not going to Huanvevilica this week because the investigator wasn't ready and will probably have to go down there this week. We will see though because we already are going to do divisions with Pampas. On top of that our zone training is tomorrow. This is also the last week of the transfer. Crazy

This week I will complete 15 months on the mission. President told me that I will also go home earlier than my 28th of June date but not sure by how much. Probably 2 weeks which would mean I only have 8 months left. But we will see. I might want to go home with Marc and will explore that option.

Okay. What do Dad, Camron and Chloe say? Does Chloe know he asked for her hand in marriage? It is crazy to me that I have not heard nor read Joes name for 15 months on my mission only to come to internet one day to find out that he wants to marry my sister. It shocks me. I'm not mad. This is just shocking. 

I know that God loves us. You already gave yourself the best advice. BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD. Everything will work out. Love You!

Elder Walker