Monday, October 26, 2015

Swim Through the Pain

Thanks mom for the pics. I spent all of my time writing Chloe and Joe. I kind of got mad at Chloe. Because I won't lie I did get mad this week. Initially, I was in shock and happy for Chloe. I'm still happy for her and Joe, but it wasn't fair what she did to Marc and I. She could have given us more of a heads up. I just wanted a little more from his email and from her. Now I feel bad because I was a little mean in my replies. I don't know...

Internet has been sooooo weird lately. I don't know what to say. I love you. I was going to send pictures, but I let another missionary borrow my converter and now I have no time. Ahhh...I wish we could just talk for like an hour. That would be nice, but the day will come soon enough. 

I feel like I'm at the 3rd length in the 100 breast race at regionals. I've gone strong for the first half and it's not the last length yet to sprint and go all out, but it's the lap you just have to fight through the pain. I try not to count the cost, but it's hard some times. I think it was Dougie that talked about pain and having to love it and push through it. Swim through the pain. At the same time it's like I've breathed in a breath of water and now it's even harder swim through the pain while choking. ahhh. I'm fine though. I can't be two places at once and I'm happy with being here. I don't want to be anywhere else. I just try to focus at the job at hand. 

Love you!

Elder Walker