Monday, January 11, 2016

Man Mission

Hi, 

Thanks for the letters. I don't really have anything to say this week. Last week of my life as a teenager. That's kinda of weird. Also, my MAN MISSION has officially started since the only hermana from our group went home, so that's interesting as well. The man mission is that extra six months it takes the elders to finish the mission. Everyone knows the hermanas just do it all faster, takes the elders longer to get it right. haha.

Transfers are tomorrow. It would be extremely weird if I stay since I've already been here for 6 months. It is sad to leave a place where youve been for so long. Especially because my birthday is in exactly one week, and I will be with a bunch of people I don't know. Ohhh, well. 

Anyways, I pretty much have to go now. Love you all sooooo much. I love the mission. I was thinking about it the other day, and I decided that there is no where else I would rather be for the next 6 months than in the Peru Mission Huancayo working hard and serving the Lord. I love it. Hope you all have a great week!

Elder Walker
Elder Bullock and I twinning. We have the exact same suit and shoes, and you sent us the matching ties. Isn't that so funny? So we decided to dress up the same. 
My CCM group and I before the Hermana Brigman goes home. She'll be home on Wednesday. Love these guys though. 
Did divisions with Elder Molina this week. It was interesting to be comps again and actually really fun. I love this guy.