Monday, September 29, 2014

Alma 58:10-11

Dear everyone,

Ya, I’m okay. Cool. This week was pretty much the same old. Elder Conteras went to Huancayo for a few days, and so I was companions with Elder Cayo and that was fun. Life’s good. We went to a nice restaurant last Saturday because everyone was having their year or nine month mark, you know half-way anniversary. That was fun. 

Honestly though it is soo annoying when missionaries talk about how fast the time goes. These have been the longest 2 months of my life. But yeah, I don’t know what to write. What do you want to know?

One thing—I literally know the scripture in Alma 58:10-11 to be true. If we pour out our souls in prayer to Him he will speak peace unto our souls and give us GREAT faith and hope of deliverance through Him. Also, before I talked about how much i missed going to Rebel games and activities, but I realize that I don’t really miss going to the Rebel games with Dad and Marc, I miss the car rides to the rebel games when we could talk. I just miss the people, but don’t worry I’m not homesick.

I’ll write more next week. I spent my time writing to Marc this week. 

Love you,


Elder Walker