Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy 4th

Hey,

Braize is home! Crazy! Weird! Hard! Dang that is sooooooooo crazy. I can't even describe what I’m feeling. To see the pictures and hear that Braize and Chris are home makes me so happy yet sad at the same time. Love those guys. Love Braize. Wish I could have been there. However, in comparision to watching Chloe get back, this is a piece of cake :) That was still the hardest. It is going to be super hard though to watch all of my friends get back and have a sweet reunion without me though. I’m proud of them all, though, and want to carry on the work.

But yeah I wish all of you a very happy 4th of July, and tell Camron to make ‘Merica proud cause I’ll be doing it here in Peru! Don’t worry I’ll wear my red, white and blue tie and take lots of pics.

We met with Elder Waddell for a special meeting, and he is an awesome guy. He shared a lot of scriptures from DyC and talked about our purpose as missionaries. We are here to gather together, recoger, with the ultimate goal being the temple (DyC 101:64-65) and to declare the gospel with a voice of a trumpet (DyC 33:2). We had a 5 hour training so really I can’t even say a fraction of what he said but it was awesome. He talked to just our three zones so it was super cool. Other notes is that he told us we breathe, eat, sleep, shower and do everything to baptize CONVERTS on the mission. Also that there is no such that as a missionary who is TOO obedient. 

So much is happening at home! I can hardly believe it. 

Love you all!


Elder Walker